- 888-205-4278 | Other: 910-478-4300
The mission of Miller-Motte College is to help students acquire the essential career and personal skills and knowledge necessary to secure initial employment in their chosen field.
- To maximize educational opportunities through fundamental studies and through financial support services.
- To recruit and retain highly qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and are familiar with current business and technical trends.
- To maintain a dynamic organizational model this is responsible to all of its constituencies.
- To offer sound business, allied health, and technical training in associate of applied science degree, diploma, and certificate programs.
- To provide in degree and diploma programs appropriate general education courses which stimulate and develop each student's abilities and which enhance individual growth.
- To graduate students who are competent, both in their chosen job skills and in interpersonal skills.
- To assist graduates in finding satisfying positions. This goal is paramount for Miller-Motte College and is met through an effective career services program.
Programs available at Augusta, GA:
- Dental Assisting
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy-Certificate
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technician
View All Programs