Student Loan Help
The Student Loan Help Center is dedicated to helping students from Miller-Motte College, Miller-Motte Technical College make the right decisions on student loan repayment. The Student Loan Help Center realizes that when you first enrolled in school you may have missed some important information regarding your financial aid. Maybe you need help lowering your monthly student loan payments and don't know what to do. Well fear not....help has arrived.
Student Loan Advisors are here to give you the knowledge you need to help with your federal student loans. They help you minimize the cost of your education. Call the Student Loan Help Center if you’d like to:
- Protect or improve your future credit score
- Protect your student loan eligibility
- Bring you a step closer to paying your loan off
- Save you money on interest
- Save you money on possible late fees
- Add a more manageable payment to your budget
Ask an Advisor:
Share your success!
Did you receive helpful advice from the Student Loan Help Center? Share your story here!
CALL 1(855)LOANS-95 for assistance, available M-TH 9A.M.-9P.M. (EST) and Fri. 9A.M.-6P.M. (EST).